$27.00 – $39.00
It’s time to come clean! Whether you have blemish-prone skin or are simply need an exfoliant to help you wash away the day –or even a hard workout – our Luminous Cleanser will remove impurities and leave your skin feeling radiant and fresh with no harsh chemicals that will irritate your skin.
- Removes impurities
- Makes you feel radiant and fresh
- Zero harsh chemicals and no toxins!
- Vegan and never tested on animals
Characteristics: Paraben-Free / Sulfate-Free / Gluten-Free / Non-Irritating / Clinically Tested / Allergy Tested
- Use 3-5 pumps and massage into the skin with warm water. Rinse and pat dry. If dryness occurs, decrease usage to only once per day or every other day.
- Can be used morning and evening, but if dryness or irritation occurs, try using only once a day. If dryness or irritation still occurs, use once every other day
- 2% Salicylic Acid – Provides exfoliation to prevent pore clogging and smooth fine lines/wrinkles, stimulates new cell growth, and reduces inflammation.
- Bellis Perennis (Daisy) Flower Extract – Highly efficient natural skin brightener, influences different pathways involved in melanin formation, antioxidant.
- Flower Acids® (Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract) – AHA like activity due to citric acid and pyruvic acid content, in comparison to AHA has increased moisturizing effect, cell regeneration, and anti-wrinkle effect, non-irritant.
- Totarol – Abundant in the heartwood of the New Zealand Totara tree, potent anti-bacterial activity, anti-oxidant properties.
Complete Ingredient List:
Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Sodium Hydroxypropylsulfonate Laurylglucoside Crosspolymer, Sodium Coco-Glucoside Tartrate, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Bellis Perennis (Daisy) Flower Extract, Sodium Cocoyl Hydrolyzed Amaranth Protein, Salicylic Acid, Lauryl Glucoside, Alcohol Dent., Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Sodium Lauryl Glucose Carboxylate, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract, Totarol, Citrus Grandis (White Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil*, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil*, Sodium Hydroxypropylsulfonate Decylglucoside Crosspolymer, Gluconolactone, Sodium Benzoate
What if my skin cannot tolerate using the Luminous Cleanser every day?
We recommend supplementing the Luminous Cleanser with a gentle cleanser free from exfoliants. Ensure you thoroughly evaluate the ingredients since certain chemicals can impede your results.
Can I use the Luminous Cleanser to remove my make-up?
For best results, it’s always important to remove makeup prior to cleansing. This ensures that your cleanser can work hard at breaking down dirt and debris in your pores instead of working hard at breaking down your makeup. The Luminous Cleanser should never be used to remove makeup around the eyes as sensitivities can occur.